This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

raison d'etre

I created this blog for a simple reason: I needed to have my own blog in order for me to post comments on my brother's blog. He said that only three people read his blog and then named those three people. I was not included on the roster even though I read it regularly.
I'm going to try to post here when I can about what I'm reading, listening to and watching on TV. The timing is advantageous because the NBA playoffs start very soon. I will be watching far more of them than I should. I might even list some of my thoughts about it.
Those are unimportant things, though. I need to get to commenting on my brother's blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger keith said...

I love the name of your blog. btw, can I just copy your comment about Show Your Bones in my next blog post and pawn it off as my own? I pretty much agree with everything you wrote but I'll still post my take in my own words.

P.S. That list of three people was a comedic device, but you already knew that.

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home