This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Day 8: Bracket Update

Two for two today. Three out of four Final Four teams correctly picked. However, I won't be correctly picking the Florida/UCLA winner. I hold out hope that Ohio State can win it all and help me to get my $5 back.

Bonus Update: I very much enjoyed the interview tonight on ESPN with Warren Buffett, who was sitting courtside at the Cavs-Nuggets game. Apparently, he has been known to give LeBron James investment advice. However, the best part of the interview (which I cannot show you because I don't have a Tivo and don't have the necessary skills to get TV stills onto the Web) was that Buffett was wearing one of those Witness T-shirts. I know I'll never be as rich as Buffett, but I hope that when I'm 76, I can still be that cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home