This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Old news is news nonetheless

I've tried not to repeat myself on this blog, but this could not be helped. The President was here again, and I was covering his visit. I didn't have to sit in a van for quite as long this time, so I considered it a good experience. I have a new digital camera (which I'm horrible at using), but you may see more pictures on this blog as a result. You know, dogs, velociraptors, things of that nature. Here are a couple shots (heavily cropped because of poor cameramanship) from the visit.


A rather large plane.


Bush near the border.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger keith said...

I'm glad you got a new camera. What I'd really like to see is a Flickr stream that I can subscribe to in my feed reader so I can see all of your uploaded pictures not just the ones you post to your blog.

Talk to you face to face soon.

11:16 PM

 
Blogger lloyd said...

Just looking at the shirt in your previous post. Did Leandro not fit? And what about Piatkowski? I mean he's a key cog in their up and down style of play.

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home