This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Legend status

The Z Team, of which I am one-third, likes to do gifts on the night before the actual event. Thus, this photo shows off my new shoes, given to me for my birthday. These are both old school Larry Bird converse with a splash of Flash in them. And that, to the left, is Lucy's lovable snout. I also snagged a new combo DVD and VCR because my old one crapped out and a subscription to the Washington Monthly. Score!
In NBA news not related to my new sneakers, the Suns lost, which I sort of predicted after Game 1. But I'm too excited about my new shoes for that to bring me down.
Tomorrow, I turn 25. That's a quarter century, but I'm not feeling old. What life comes down to is what you make out of it. And I still hope to make a lot out of it. And with a pair of beautiful shock white legs like these with those shoes on the ends of them, are you going to question whether I can? The sky's the limit, or, well, at least pretty high is the limit, I think. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home