This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Quotent Quotables

"I don't care what other people think just because they're retarded ..."
- Kat, Sept. 10, 2006

This was in response to me explaining that I thought the Stealers Wheel song "Stuck in the Middle With You" sounded like Bob Dylan, so I was confused as to who sang it. I cited the Wikipedia entry as proof that I was far from the only person who made this mistake. The somewhat vulgar and reductionist quote was her retort.

She wanted this comment to be encapsulated for posterity in case it became some sort of "Show me the money!" level catchphrase or just so she could remember it as her catchphrase. So, if you want to, use it in good health. Salud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home