This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

AtMPMYK

Ask the Most Pliant Man You Know ... to do something, and he'll probably do it. I really don't understand how Flickr works (maybe the SMIK can explain their business model and whether they are storing photos on their servers or utilizing my computer somehow) or how much I can use it without being made to pay them a king's ransom. But anyway, over the weekend, I uploaded as many photos as I could for anyone with copious amounts of spare time - likely as a result of incarceration. There are photos from numerous trips and some just regular shots of what life is like for a slow-witted, dull, boring desert dweller like myself. Enjoy ... or not.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jgautreaux1/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home