This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Disgrace under fire

If Phoenix had any chance of winning the series, Raja Bell lost it for them when he clotheslined Kobe Bryant in a game that was already decided. This idea that he shouldn't be suspended is ridiculous. He is going to be suspended - maybe more than one game.
I'm sure guarding Kobe is frustrating, but taking a swing at him is not the path to victory. Without Bell to guard No. 8, I don't think the Suns can win at Staples.
Not to act Sports Guy-esque, but I kind of predicted that this would happen. And with my excellent HTML skills, I will link to that prediction here. Because I can't code, you have to scroll down a little bit to find it. Needless to say, I went with sucker punch rather than clothesline, but, sadly, I was not far off.
We'll see what happens on Thursday. I don't expect to see Bell there, and by extension, I don't expect to see a Suns win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home