This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Here's something, I guess

Couple of things for ya:



This is a photo of my new iPod, given to me by Keith and Shaleah, for the recent wedding/birthday, and it is sitting in my new iPod car player, which was redeemed FOR FREE thanks to my bounteous number of credit card reward points. Suddenly, I feel like a true high roller.
So what have I been listening to on the iPod you ask, well, the Blog-a-Rhythm has been Guided By Voices, Drive-By-Truckers, Arcade Fire, and, of course, William Shatner. Also, the Basketball Jones podcasts during the playoffs and whenever I get a chance, reruns of the Ricky Gervais Show.
I've been reading Miranda: The Story of America's Right to Remain Silent, which is also visible in the photo. The book, by Gary L. Stuart, was published by the University of Arizona Press in Tucson, which is where I happen to be moving and where I'll be attending law school. See how things work like that.
I've been watching Black Adder on DVD. It's quite hilarious. It really has no connection to my life, but it is helping me brush up on my British history at least a little.
What am I doing? Packing up everything in the house. A few dozen boxes in and Kat and I realized we needed to upgrade the size of our moving van. I think everything is in place for a good move.
But before that, vacation. We will be traveling to the temperate Rocky Mountains to see Elliott complete his matriculation at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We expect to have a great time and anticipate copious amounts of USAFABO. It should be great.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home