This blog is about three things I care about: books, basketball and the search for a third thing.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HURRY UP PLEASE IT'S TIME

Big changes are coming from the Kat and Jeff family.

I am uber-excited to travel to Lloyd's graduation. It should be a good time with family and friends and be quite a spectacle. The vacation will be nice as well.

Then it's back to Yuma to pack up to move to Tucson. I'm getting rather excited about law school and my next step in life. Of course, I'm also deathly afraid, but since I am far enough from the first day there is more excitement than fear. I think I'll probably be ridiculously overwhelmed during those first few weeks, but if I can survive that without suffering a peptic ulcer, I think I can make it through. The lawyers I talk to seem to think law school was when they had the most fun in their lives, but none of them seem interested in returning.

I can't really talk about the NBA at this point, so some of you who don't like it are spared. I think my love affair with the game is over (after all, I am married now!). I'll have to find some other outlet that I devote far too much time and effort toward. I'm open to suggestions.

I don't have much more to tell you. I will give a Tommy Point to whoever can correctly identify the literary reference being made in the headline of this entry. Good luck.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger keith said...

T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land, 1922

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Jonesy said...

regarding your thoughts on law school: When I was in my first year of med school I had an attending tell me that he would rather spend and entire year in jail than have to repeat that first year of med school. I don't really know how this applies to your upcoming educational trials and tribulations, but at least you can always remind yourself that what you are doing is probably better than med school and hopefully better than jail.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home